Yvette Yates







 New Hollywood contender...

YVETTE YATES has landed a role as "Anna" in the new movie "El Gringo".

She shares the spotlight along side of a star studded cast including Christian Slater and Scott Adkins.

Her impressive profile includes a B.S. in Physiological Science which she received from UCLA and publication in the Journal of Molecular Immunology .

Yes,  A Chic Geek!  
Oh, and that's not all..

her time with schools and other youth enrichment programs.


A Hot Star with Bright talent ... an amazing role model!


Yvette attended the Alma Awards in Hollywood shortly before arriving to El Paso on the Sept.17.


We will keep an eye out for this New Texan Star
 and keep you posted on her future endeavors!


Comments

  1. Thank you Ragazza Bazaar for the tremendous support and love. I had to leave a comment when I saw the above highlights of my career and all your work on this site. It meant so much to return to my hometown of EL PASO, TX recently and speak to so many of you in the community and share my experiences and listen to your passions. I will continue to motivate & inspire because that's what you all give to me everytime around! Keep shining.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments or suggestions...

Popular Posts