Arrested for Disorderly Conduct ....


REESE WITHERSPOON photo | Reese Witherspoon
"Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now. But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said"
     "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. The words I used that night definitely do not reflect who I am. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."


That was the statement that Reese Witherspoon released regarding her recent arrest.  (according to People Mag)


Reese resumed her Celebrity Life and attended the premier of her newest movie MUDD .

Looking smashing in this black LBD mini.

Comments

Popular Posts