Meet our Fashion Editor

Diana


I'm very excited to introduce myself.  I'm a mother of three children, one dog and two turtles. I'm married to my wonderful husband of 15 years. I am a DIY enthusiast, fashion lover and your newest blogger.  My role here is to give you an insight to an everyday woman's take on the fashion world. If you are anything like me, then your life revolves around the children's school activities, park play dates, running errands, social meets with the DH's work acquaintances and everything in between.  My newest project is learning how to look great doing my everyday duties. I am a woman on a mission! There comes a point in life where every woman takes a look at herself and her life situation and wonders, "how did I get here?" I had that moment when I took a look in the mirror and saw a woman that looked like a 45 year old housewife. The problem with that is, I'm only 33 (34 next month, but we won't talk about that)! I'm not sure at what point I decided I didn't have time to wear something other than T shirts and jeans but I intend to make a change. So, with this blog, I will share with you how I am going to slowly transition myself from drab to fab! Lets share tips and stories to help each other along the way. I will share my day with you and I will be eager to hear what you have to contribute. Let's get started, I hope to learn from you and hopefully I can help you in someway as well.

Comments

Popular Posts