Gifts of Love ~ Celebrity Style


  What do you expect from your significant other?  Here are some gifts that made a memorable statement.  ...












Leven Rambin~ Dianmonds Are Forever

“DIAMONDS. I GOT A BEAUTIFUL ROSE GOLD THIRD EYE RING. IT HAD HUNDREDS OF LITTLE TINY DIAMONDS.”




Jessica Szohr ~ Romance for 2

“A HOME-COOKED MEAL AND LOUNGING ON THE COUCH. I THINK IT'S VERY ENDEARING WHEN A MAN COOKS. IT'S LOVELY.”

Stacy Keibler  ~  Catering at Home

“ONE THING I LOVE TO DO ON VALENTINE’S DAY IS SPEND THE EVENING HOME COOKING WITH EACH OTHER. I LOVE SHARING THAT EXPERIENCE, LIKE FIGURING OUT A MENU TOGETHER. I LOVE COOKING. I USED TO FALL ASLEEP WATCHING THE FOOD NETWORK 
IN HIGH SCHOOL!”


Ivanka Trump ~ The Woman that has it all

“A GORGEOUS VINTAGE NECKLACE THAT MY HUSBAND GAVE ME. I’M MAKING IT INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO BUY ME THINGS. I HAVE A JEWELRY LINE, A CLOTHING LINE, A SHOE LINE, AND A HANDBAG LINE, SO HE HAS TO EITHER GO THE VINTAGE ROUTE OR GO COMPLETELY OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.”


Lindsay Ellingson ~ Simple Love

"My favorite Valentine’s gift was an oversized card. On the front it said 'Whoever said nobody's perfect...' and on the inside, '...never met you.' The song "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner played when I opened the card. I thought it was so over the top and funny, I loved it!"



Ahna O’Reilly ~ Daddy's Girl

“My dad would give me and my sister these little heart tins with chocolates in them at the breakfast table every year. I was probably about 10. Valentine's Day gifts from dad are always the best!”




SOURCE:  INSTYLE 

Comments

Popular Posts