The Hunt for Flawless Skin

It's hump day! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. So, father's day came and went, June is slowly coming to an end and before we know it, we will be celebrating the summer's most festive holiday...4th of July! I love that day, it's by far the best holiday of the year in my opinion (thanksgiving is a very close second). I hadn't realized how short the summer actually is. I live in Southern California so I am lucky enough to get good weather all year around but for those of you who actually see the four seasons every year, are you making the most of your summer?

Enjoying summer means being out in the sun for most of the day. As much as I love the sun, I can't help but worry about the damage it causes my skin. I'm not one of those people who burn easily, I actually tan instantly. But the UV damage is the same either way.

If you have read my posts before, you know all about my "passion for fashion" and my mission to make fashion a part of my everyday life. Well along with mission number one, I have also dedicated my self to living a healthier and more productive lifestyle, because you can't look your best without feeling your best.

So, I have decided to get a chemical peel.... tomorrow actually.

I'm a little nervous about it but I'm looking forward to it. I'm 34years old and I've never had a facial, never 

seen a dermatologist or had any kind procedure done on my face. I've been assured by the people at the clinic that this particular peel is very safe  low grade, and non invasive so, I don't expect anything to go wrong, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Here is what I expect: even skin tone, scar fading, smaller pores, and fine wrinkles erased. I don't know if that's what I will get, but I will give an update  of course to let you all know how it went for me and weather or not it's worth it. So, I'm interested  to know what you all think about the importance of skin appearance.  How far would you go to have flawless skin, would you consider having any procedures done? What about plastic  surgery? I'd love to hear from you, let me know!!


Comments

Popular Posts