Committed and Loving it! ~ Celeb Style




"My wife is my soul mate. I can't imagine being without her," 














Embedded image permalink








"My beautiful wife at the golden globes. A night to remember!"





We love to drool over Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, but unlike his on-screen spy persona, this
actor is a one-woman man. Even though his wife Keely Shaye Smith has struggled with her weight for years, it doesn't seem to bother Brosnan, who's only fallen more and more in love with her over the ten years of their marriage together."I fall in love with my wife Keely more every day," he once said to Italian magazine A. "Life is so complicated that love is the best antidote: it is a great
 way to exorcise tiredness, depression, also the fear of the ageing. We 
don't have to be frightened by our feelings."



"I fall in love with my wife Keely more every day," 











These Hollywood leading men are head over heels in love and proud of it!
What is the most romantic thing your husband has said about you in public?







Source: Your Tango




Comments

Popular Posts