A Fashion Show with the Lady Shriners



Had an amazing time at the Lady's Shriner's Brunch and Gala Fashion Event.
Thanks to my friend, TheGaudy Girl children's designer Crystal Torres for walking the runway and sharing this experience with me.   The evening was casual and the pace was fast.  The dressing room was filled with beautiful models and amazing designers.  I Had the pleasure of meeting Obscure Fashion Designer, Lizette Arenas.  She was lovely and allowed me to take some shots of her and her fabulous collection.  The Shriner's were great hosts and walked the runway like pros representing Dillard's, Dress Barn, and for the first time RB Collections.  It was a mother's day honored event and the lovely guests waited with anticipation as they enjoyed their entrees.   As the first  model headed out... the spotlight blew out.. and my models walked the runway in semi glow.. yet, "The Show Must Go On".. and it they rocked it !







Comments

Popular Posts